[at-l] Re: Environmental Assessment for Saddleback Mountain

I got my copy of the report last week too.  It appears as if the "recommendation" is to go with Scenario 2.  As I understand the scenarios they are:

1- No development; no impact on AT.
2- Minimal development; some impact on AT (views?).
3- Moderate development; considerable impact on AT.
4- Heavy development; major impact on AT.

Unfortunately, my copy of the report is at home and I can only be vague here.  Can anyone else be more specific.

Finally, I work with governmental bodies on a daily basis and it is amazing that about 99% of the "recommendations" made by appointed committees are adopted by the decision-making body.  Our government at work.

TG