Re: [at-l] Gaiters

I started with some long gaiters and traded them out with the rest of my
cold weather gear for some shorties.  The long would have been too warm for
most of the trail.  For shorter hikes, I never bothered with shortie gaiters
but because I wanted to keep my socks as clean as possible for as long as
possible, I got a pair of cheap (~$12 I think), light, non-waterproof,
shorties for the summer.  They worked well for me and I'm glad I had them.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99