[at-l] It doesn't matter, WAS purity

There is something that one gains internally from hiking and especially so
from a ThruHike, a something maybe that can never really be articulated,
because words do not accurately describe the soul and spirit of a person to
the person reading or listening to the words -- one is saying one thing, but
the other reads or hears from his or her experience -- and 'never the twain
will meet' because of that.

And maybe because of THAT some can say "it really doesn't matter" -- because
the ThruHiking experience  really cannot be accurately explained or
described.  Others who ThruHike and make it all the way understand and those
who attempt and get 'tossed off the Trail by injury or illness' understand,
but again from their own experience.  THEY know their own hike, their know
their own soul and spirit and they connect with those who ThruHike.

And it 'doesn't matter' because those who ThruHike KNOW the soul and spirit
of those who ThruHike and THEY can tell the 'posers' from the real.   So,
those who say "it doesn't matter" are correct.  To them it doesn't, THEY
know!

Which I guess tells me to work toward my goal of ThruHiking (or Section
Hiking 'all the way') so that I too can KNOW!

Coosa

coosa@alltel.net
A) HowlingWolf; B) ThroughHikin' Coosa; C) FraudFighter; D) Eman Demusa; F)
GA>GA>GA>GA 89>InfinityAndBeyond; G) Takin'Myself2Seriously; H)
Don'MessWit'MeNoMo'