[at-l] Thank You Thank You Soooooooooooo Much

At 05:39 AM 2/12/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Mr. O, I think you might be a little jealous of my 14 pound bivi and
>queen size sleeping pad. In order to be fair, you may use this sleep
>system on your next long hike. I'll even let you use that 10 pound
>Coleman bag you were lusting after. With the included duffel your pack
>weight will only be about 26 pounds. That's not too bad for winter
>ultralight :-)
>
>woodelf

Your top shelf Woodelf for sure.  Now if I get the ridgerunner job can I us
this set-up so I blend in with all the other weekenders on the trail?  This
will be so great I rally mean it.
What can I say other than THANKS
John O

PS You don't have to keep calling me Mr. O any more.  Mr. John Fitzgerald
Joseph O'Mahoney would be fine with me;)

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html