Re: [at-l] purity...

In a message dated 02/12/2000 12:11:39 PM EDT, coosa@alltel.net writes:

<< In order to get the 2000-Miler patch there is a form you complete giving
 information about your ThruHike.  I don't think you can just "buy" one of
 these without completing the form. >>

I 1993 they did sale some 2000 miler patches to non-2000 milers or to one,
who then give them to friends that were hiking that year. These where not the
ATC's 2000 mile rocker, these were the ALDHA's 2000 miler patch.

I met a couple of hikers, at Ranbow Spring Campground. When I asked them what
year they did the trail. They said that they had not but were doing so that
year.

Wildbill