Re: [at-l] purity...

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:07:12 EST Bpwildness@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/11/00 9:35:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>coosa@alltel.net writes:
 If someone asks me if I am thruhiking, I
>will say I am heading towards Maine.

Sounds like instead of head down, flat out, eyes glowing with the TRUTH, trudging the trail, you're gonna be skipping, laughing, eyes full of wonder and joy, hiking the summer away. But remember, don't ever, ever, ever, even if you hike all the way to Maine, call yourself a THRUHIKER or the Trail Police will track you down like the dog that you are and publicly beat you to death with their Leki poles. Enjoy the walk. It's a trip.

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001