Re: [at-l] Ryan Brooks Shelter was RUCKFUND report

> I know I can raise money for a Garvey Shelter -- not a problem -- so let's
> figure out where to plant it and who's going to be the holder of the money
> and who's going to orchestrate the show and who's going to design it and
> who's going to help me by telling me what supplies we need?
>
> We got the muscle power, let's just put the rest of it together --

i vote that we :

we find a place that has few shelters... even maybe a side blue blazed
trail....  no need to EXTRA shelters in places saturated already.    i also
say it shoudl be a small shelter 4 people sized... i hate monster shelters
with picnic pavlions and swings and all that stuff...

a simple 3 wall shelter no two level monster.  small and dark and cozy. like
a cave i love those kidna shelters.

try to find a place as far away from a road as possible

it woudl be real nice to posistion it to catch sun rises or sun sets too...
maybe have a area in front just big enough for a small picnic table. and a
fire pit.

the shelter i got to on the tuscarora was very nice a bit big  and to bright
but very nice otherwise. had a little picnic table area(no table if i
remember right) and a fire pit with a iron grill and a small stone wall...
and the spring was done up with stones too to form a small pool. it had a
nice roomy privy too. the privy was bright and large jsut the way i like it.

my 2 cents

Wisperlight the Bi-Polar Bear