Re: [at-l] Just when you think it's safe to belong to this list...

Ellie Madden wrote:

> Time to introduce myself.
>
> I am Ellie, the Sith Princess, the baddest of the bad.
>
> I've been watching you...I know what you all talk about...I don't know
> where you live (yet) :-Þ...
>
> I'm going to do the trail from one end to the other and back again,
> non-stop. I don't know when and I don't know how, but I'm going to do
> it.
>
> Any of you from The Land of Ice and Snow (aka minnesota. duluth, to be
> exact)
>
> Well, I must be off...
>
> ~*~ Pulls out jadey green lightsaber and cuts hole in the fabric of
> time, then jumps through ~*~

What???   You need a light saber to get through the fabric of time???
Didn't know that - and I've been doing it without the light saber all
this time!!

Welcome to the zoo - it's a friendly place. Kinda like a campfire. So
pull up a log and get warm.  Sounds like you need the warm part.

Walk softly,
Jim