[at-l] My Journal's Guestbook

Hi all!

As you all know, I have moved my journal from Trailplace, but before I did so, I was at least smart enough to copy all of the guestbook entries!! (heeheehee) (I'm so sneaky!!)  ;-)

I really appreciate the time a lot of you took to sign my guestbook, and your entries are very *sniff* special *sniff, sniff* to me. I would like to copy them to my new guestbook, because I don't expect you all to sign my freakin' guestbook AGAIN.

I was wondering if anyone would have a problem with me doing this? I will copy the exact name, e-mail address (if there was one), and message that you put in my Trailplace guestbook. Would anyone feel that I was infringing on your Copy Rights??

Thanks all!
Kristen