[at-l] When you wish upon a what!?

"Howard D. Lyons, Sr." <turtle@minot.com> wrote:

>Our temp got to about 8 above today after 9 below last night. Is that
>the kind of country you're talking about?

That's just what I mean, though it's been a bit warmer than that lately in Duluth.

>I'm from nearby, Minot, ND.

Never heard of it.  I just mover here from Maryland

That's a beast of a graphic!  You're into radio...as in HAM radio!?

Runs around the office, screaming "They're out there!  They do exist!"

If you do mean HAM, I'd like to have a talk with you (wink, wink)

-- Ellie

I put bologna in my pants once.  It was cold.

Do You Yahoo!?