Re: [at-l] Re: You ARE going to Trail Days, aren't you? was Re: [at-l]Trail Days

Likewise getting back to your point on the Trail after TD.  I took three on
the way north.
Just stand at the appropriate end of town and you won't stand long...
I have to say, for me, TD would be a must do.  Just standing on the curb
during the
hiker's parade.....when those bagpipes start up......just typing this I am
covered with
goose pimples.  Can't imagine what it feels like to be in it.....other than
wet <g>