Re: [at-l] Ryan Brooks Shelter was RUCKFUND report

If someelse will coordinate the show, I'll make the phone calls and write
the letters.

They don't call me the BeeCharmer for nuthin.

But I am NOT orgainzed enough and am spread VERRRY thinly with a number of
volunteer activities -- a walkathon for the local Crisis Center (collecting
money for that, it's in May), a day a month at the Humane Shelter starting
later this month, collecting books for Woody Gap School, keeping the house
ready for thruhikers, visiting grandbabies, kayaking when the weather
allows, genealogy research on the net, baking cookies for thruhikers (that
starts the end of the month and runs thru the Palm Sunday Eggs since I'll be
hiking over Easter Weekend), then there's wanting to plant flowers along the
bank in the front yard.

SO, who is willing to volunteer to head the Ryan Brooks Shelter Committee?
Once the committee has an agenda, I'll raise the money or the goods for a
raffle or an auction.

Coosa