You ARE going to Trail Days, aren't you? was Re: [at-l]RUCKFUND

>I *certainly* hope that every single donor (of any amount) is going to do
their damn well best to hit Trail Days this year, to see the handiwork which
their dollar(s) have done, in impacting the tender(ized)  lives of
throughhikers AND bicyclists at The Place, in 2000 and for many years to
come. Stand in front of it all, hold your arms out wide, and in a childlike
voice, tenderly say " *I* did this!"