Re: [at-l] $$$ follow up

> I am always going to keep a very small amount of money in my checking
> account (the account the debit card withdraws from (makes withdrawals
> from?)). I'll keep the vast majority of my money in my Savings account.
When
> I need money to spend, I'll call the bank's 24-hour 1-800 number, and
> instantly transfer the funds from Savings to Checking. Sound like a good
> idea?

that is what i am doing.. actually.. i am only keeping 50 or so on my
debit/checking

i am just gonna pay the fees for the lower balance....

i am not so afraid of getting it stolen but more loosing it myself.
dropping it, leaving it at a shleter, for some reason. and being 1 day from
a phone so i can nto cancel it.

> I'm sorry my vocabulary is horrendous today... it's early.  ;)

join the club it is always early for me.

Wisperlight or Bi-Polar Bear