[at-l] Lyme Vaccine News.

The KTA newsletter reports that LIMErix has caused problems for
folks and a lawsuit has been filed.
If you have considered the shot you might want to get some data on
the problems involved.

Other news:  The bill to allow Sunday hunting in Pennsylvania has
been withdrawn because of the large opposition from folks like
hikers who  wanted to have Sunday for a walk in the woods.  Many
landowners threatened to post their land to hunters if the bill
passed.  Commercial interests wanted Sunday hunting so that folks
would spend the whole weekend in hunting area motels, bars, and
cafes.  I camped on the AT during the first Saturday of hunting
season...shots were zipping through the woods till past 10 p.m.,
but it mostly stopped on Sunday.  I wore LOTS OF ORANGE.

Hike On and On