RE: [at-l] On Line AT-Guide

Why not work with ALDHA and ATC in producing an online version? ALDHA has
hinted that they wanted to do one but have never had someone step up to the
plate and do it. I can push on ATC to get them involved, in fact I have
already alerted them. I don't know the contractual details between ATC and
ALDHA in producing the Companion but I will find out. Unfortunately it won't
happen yesterday as ATC in particular has enough bureaucracy to slow it
down, but occasional they move quickly. ATC did get almost all the clubs to
agree to the CD production which includes a lot of copyrighted material.