RE: [at-l] On Line AT-Guide

At 09:00 AM 2/10/00 -0500, DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/10/70, 8:54:25 AM, kahley7@ptd.net writes:
><< All we need is to spread out and take notes and watch the odometer!  We're
>talking about a couple hours of research per person if we get enough folks.>>
>
>Lets not forget - HATT2000 is going to cover every mile of the Trail, right?
>Surely those of us hiking a section can do an indepth report on that section?
>  Where can we get a BUNCH of odometers? <g>

errrrr...I think odometers are usually connected to cars <g>.  I don't
think there
are enough trail wheels in existance for every Mad HATTer.  Maybe pedometers?
Or we could all count paces??  <VVVBG> I'm sure we could come up with a formula
to equalize tall people paces with inseam challenged people paces and to
correct
for ups and downs and I'm too tired to take anything bigger than baby paces .
Should be a cinch <g>