Re: [at-l] Ruck returnee

In a message dated 02/04/2000 7:07:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kendall@enter.net writes:

> Can someone publish a list of the Ruck Attendees?

Weeellll....
Since we didn't do a group picture, and no one took a census, that's a very
good question. Best guess-- I'll be updating the Ruck website with followup
info and pix pretty soon (and many thanks to The Redhead for taking care of
it in my absence) -- so perhaps a posting of names on one page would be
appropriate, and if anyone notices their name missing, can petition to have
it added...whatever...

We'll figure this out somehow.
Cheers, Navigator