Re: [at-l] Re: Online AT guide

Just to dispell any initial misunderstandings of my post -

I was trying out a new technique of using CAPS instead of just assuming
someone got my inflection or tone.  It didn't mean I was feeling venomous.
Just meant I was trying to avoid someone misinterpreting my email.
Apparently that method doesn't worth either :)

I wasn't pointing to ANYONE in particular - just the general things I
gathered from some of the posts, and my thoughts.  I'm beginning to think
that expressing my thoughts here is not a good idea.  No one seems to
understand what I'm saying.
I used to think I was good at communicating - but as a guy in a tutu once
pointed out, that just aint true, apparently :)

The Redhead