Re [at-l] email assistance needed.

In a message dated 2/9/70, 4:01:54 PM, m_factor@hotmail.com writes:
<<I like web hosted email because I can get my mail from anywhere I can get
on
the web which includes libraries all over the US and various cafes and
independent people around the rest of the world.>>

Just in case anyone cares, AOL also allows you to check your mail from
anywhere, without the AOL software.  They have a Netmail option on their
website so you can access it from anywhere.  It isn't free - AOL charges a
pretty standard unlimited montly fee.  But their are a lot of AOL folks on
this list, and I don't think AOL is going out of it's way to advertise this
feature - I found it by accident.  I think they may be getting around to
doing a better job - but anyway.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.  AOL isn't really a web hosted email,
but it works ;)

The Redhead