Re: [at-l] Gimme Hard Boiled Eggs with those Grits

I went from Pearisburg to Cloverdale (4 days?) on hard boiled eggs prepared for the purpose at the hostel. Worked out fine, though I didn't eat another hard boiled for a year or two. And the tick — which doesn't show up when I stay current on my medicine. Usually. But I'm ready to do it again.
4 large in the morning, 3 medium for lunch, 3 medium and a large for dinner. Bring salt. DON'T forget the salt. Don't. And replace the eggs into their (efficiently designed) cartons.
>>> "Coosa" <coosa@alltel.net> 02/08/00 10:18PM >>>

Eggs kept Cool in your pack that have been prepared with this method will
keep up to 3 months.