Re: [at-l] WF, et al

John,

I was a TP journalist, too, until four days ago.

I am not a liar. I quit my journal because I was not allowed to enter in two
names... "KC" and "kahley"... have you tried these two? I have the e-mail
correspondence with WF regarding his filtering of names, and why he did
that. He was afraid that some people were going to use my journal as a way
of sabotaging TP and himself. He said it as if I was a weak person who lets
people manipulate me into putting whatever they want into my journal. Yeah
right!!

I suppose when I asked him to remove my journal, he could have taken those
names out of his "taboo word filter". I also suppose that if he heard about
what was going on on this list about it, he would also remove those names.
Thus, you would not have problems entering their names now.

I was able to put their names in my first post. Then he sent me an
incredibly rude e-mail stating that I was more of an AT-L person than an
ATML person, and that he didn't think my journal was a  good idea. Two hours
and several tears later, I had him convinced that I wasn't out to get him,
and my journal would be harmless. The next time I tried to post an entry, it
wouldn't let me. I took out KC's name... it still wouldn't let me. I took
out Kahley's name and THEN it would let me. I called him and asked him why
he did that, and he gave me the whole "sabotage lecture" again.

Just the FACTS!
Kristen