Re: [at-l] email assistance needed.

Hotmail sucks!!!!  Excuse my french but my experience with them has left a
bitter taste
in my mouth and Ryan's bounce box.

Limited attachments and on some days it just won't take them.
Forwarding....on some days it just won't take them.
AND.....I have had the account for years but for some reason last fall, it
started
to refuse my password.  If you can't access it, your account fills up and
starts
bouncing back to the senders.  Now it is not the case that I forgot
my password....I promise.  In fact, it has recognized me twice this
century.  But
it has refused me two dozen times at least and customer support has been
useless.

One woman's experience and evaluation..YMMV