[at-l] Revised winter hike plan leaving Damascus

After hearing all of the snow reports for SW Virginia, I'm revising my
initial week hike in VA for this year. I'll be leaving on the 23rd of
February from Damascus, and be heading north. Any further snow reports from
the locals would be greatly appreciated. Below is my plan and if anyone is
looking to tag along, feel free to drop a line as well.

Day 1     Damascus -> Saunders Shelter 9.4 miles
Day 2     -> Campsite listed in the AT Guide 1/2 mile north of VA 601  8.1
miles
Day 3     -> Thomas Knob Shelter   9.4 miles
Day 4     ->  Old Orchard Shelter   11.0 miles
Day 5     ->  Racoon Branch Shelter 11.7 miles
Day 6     -> VA 670 as the exit location 5.2 miles

Debating leaving from Wash DC earlier for the first day and trying to hike
day one of 6, or leaving on the 23rd, staying the night in Damascus and
heading out on the next day.

Patch