[at-l] Gimme Eggs with those Grits

Take your fresh egg, place it in boiling water for FIVE SECONDS and seal the
shell.  Pack in a plastic egg carton or perhaps in marshmallows in a chip
tube.   Pack some kind of oil to fix your over-easy egg with.

Eggs kept Cool in your pack that have been prepared with this method will
keep up to 3 months.

I didn't test this for that long but it has been tested.  Eggs will
definitely keep for the week you'll be on the trail between towns if you
keep them in a cool place in your pack.  I've done this with eggs I've taken
on an overnight, so I know this works for that long.

Who brought the grits?

Coosa