[at-l] The Longest Thru Hike - Just for fun

Hello,

In preparation for the Go Live date on Appalachian Trail Stories,
this month, I have started what should be a real fun story.

The Longest Thru Hike is an interactive story, where you get to
guide our intrepid hiker on his quest for the Big K. The program
is a bit different, in that you have two possible paths to take
at the end of each segment, so the story can take dramatically
different twists and turns.

Jimmy, a young lad from Illinois, has taken the bus to Georgia,
where he is about to embark on the trek of a lifetime.  You get
to help him get to Katahdin. How 'bout it. Feeling creative?

  http://www.trailstories.com/story/

Remember, this is all just for fun!

-Paddler

--