Re: [at-l] Re: Traveler's checks, etc.

Perhaps not an issues for thruhikers, but if you have a corporate credit
card, better read the fine print.  At least one common card doesn't extend
the $50 limit to the corporate card and unless your company agrees to cover
any extraneous charges from a stolen card, you could be liable for the whole
thing.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99