[at-l] WF, et al

you wrote......

>4.  I said I was disappointed in you yesterday.  I didn't realize that you
>were all just kidding around.  Emotions are hard to read in a forum like
>this.

I agree, we (the e-community) need a way to communicate sarcasm or kidding
around.   Some of my best work is done with a touch of sarcasm.

You know the signs such as :-)  or ;-)))))   or LOL or ROFLOL or <g>
communicate smiles, big smiles, laughing out loud, rolling on floor laughing
out loud, or grins.

Are there any cutesy symbols out there that denote sarcasm, or do we have to
make our own up.

David