Re: [at-l] Virginia Opossum

And ugly.  You forgot ugly.  I don't know who said they were cute, but I
think possums are the most unattractive creatures.  I used to see them in
my driveway (here in Virginny, but in my old house); I knew right away what
they must be, but I had no idea there could be something so ugly.  Ick.

Hope there are no possums reading this...not trying to hurt anyone's
feelings.  I'm always nice to them when I meet them in a dark alley...  :)

--Sometime