Re: [at-l] Re: cross post by permission (elephants etc.)

You know, this was all in fun.  I was mentioning the names that the artist
formerly known as dot com mentioned in her journal.  IT WAS A JOKE.  I am
quite sure that no matter what we think of WF's policies, he wouldn't just
ban us from his list for being mentioned in a journal.  I was just posting
the list of names she mentioned and MAKING A JOKE.  Trying to lighten it up.
Geessshhhhh.

Apologies to all for any misunderstanding . . .

The Redhead