Re: [at-l] Re: cross post by permission (elephants etc.)

Daniel Berlinger wrote:
> In many parts of life, and certainly when it comes to the trail, no one has any
> power over you that you don't grant. If someone didn't feel free, it is because
> you let something/someone limit you. It's very important to remember this (and
> frankly it is the lesson that trail teaches me everytime I step onto it for more
> than an hour or two.)

<snip>

> Let's not be concerned about what doesn't matter. There's room enough for us
> all, and that *must* include those with whom we disagree. Or else what good is
> this campfire?

I've gotta second Daniel's words - sooner or later, Wingfoot will
implode on his own.  He doesn't need my help - and he can't have my
anger.  That would give him more power over me than I'm willing to allow
him.  So he gets only my pity.

On the other hand, if my name isn't on that list I may have to sue him
for neglect.  :-)

Walk softly,
Jim