Re: [at-l] Land of the banned

At 4:45 PM -0500 2/7/00, Paula wrote:
>kahley7 wrote:
>>
>> Since my real name has now been reduced (or elevated) to the same
>> status as sh*t and f*ck and p*ss and d*mn, I can finally reveal my true
>> trail name......signed Kahley aka Oh Shit!
>
>well, i did have some friends back in seattle who had a siamese cat
>named 'little shit'...  wonder how you could tell a shelter story on a
>tp journal about kahley 'oh shit' and little shit the cat?
>
>( try cat sitting and standing on the outside entry way of their appt
>calling 'little shit - here kitty little shit' )

my parent's first boat was a disreputable little outboard motorboat that
they named "oh shit". seems it was the phrase of choice every time they
couldn't get the boat started after drifting around the back bays of
margate, new jersey catching blue claw crabs.

they never had the nerve to actually have the name painted on the boat.

my trailplace journal just up and disappeared one day and i never even
mentioned my parent's boat.

aprilmoon