Re: [at-l] Physical Preparation

I HATE this thread!!! Know why? Because I am the biggest procrastinator in
the world!! I am SOOOOO out of shape!! Two and a half years ago I spent my
entire summer teaching Step Aerobics. Now I am 40 pounds heavier (all gained
within the last year, if you can believe it!) That's one thing I plan to
accomplish on the trail... dropping all that weight and getting in shape
again. That way I can be perdiful for my wedding next Spring! (Ah...
Alterior Motives... gotta love 'em!!) (Kidding, of course)(Kind of...)

Everyday I give myself an excuse of why I can't go to the gym. Tonight's
excuse? Dinner with an old friend, and then, of course, I'll be too tired to
go work out.

I'm starting to cut it close... leaving in less then two months, you know.
But, I think I'll do ok. I think (hope) that as the time gets closer, I'll
be more motivated to work out. Also, even though I'm heavier then ever, I'm
not in the worst shape of my life. I can still make it through a High-Impact
Step Class without stopping, and I can still climb a 14er... it just really
beats the crap out of me to do it!!

Kristen