Re: [at-l] Sneaushoes. What a weekend!

kahley7 wrote:

> I guess you get what you pay for.  I promise I did pick ones appropriate
> to my weight, but I still sink about 3-4 in into the powder.  I guess that's
> the way it's supposed to be?

 I bought a pair of the MSR Denali shoes.   They have extension tails
that you can also get to help with floatation.  I bought the longest
ones I could get.  By the time you get me and a pack on them your
talking 275 pounds!  they worked great.  Wish I had more opportunities
to use them.  Maybe it will snow in NC the 1st week in march?

t.