[at-l] More on Trangia sources...

Ok, I found a source for the Trangia - what a merry chase it was! The
MSR web page had it and suggested 3 retail sources. One was REI (which
doesn't carry it), the next also doesn't carry it but finally the 3rd,
Sierra Nevada Adventure Company, carries it.

My next question to the list: Has anyone any experience with the
"Westwind" Trangia model, which looks to be just the burner with a pot
support? See:

 http://www.msrcorp.com/prod/prod_trangia.htm#2

Is this the same lightweight burner? Does it have the top with the
gasket? Any experiences with this company? This seems to be all I need.

- Gary from Fairfax