[at-l] Looking for 99ers

Hey everyone,

I have succeeded in tracking down most of my northbound friends from this year,
but I am still looking for some info on a couple of other people. Specifically,
I am looking for Fa Queen, Trail/Metal Princess and Monk (northbound). Queen and
Princess got off somewhere in mid-VA. Monk made it as far at Kent, at least. I
have an email address for him, but he either has a new one or I wrote it down
wrong since my letters get bounced. Thanks everyone.

-Chomp