red light in summit view

Remember you had asked about the red light in the summit view? Well I had
enough sense not to look at night but several people were sending questions
to the observatory about the red light. So one of my tasks was to seek out
and destroy that #$% light. What it was is the power light on the heater
that was in the case the camera was in. I just taped over the light and you
won't be bothered by that again.
The weather was nice yesterday and I took a walk about a mile down the auto
road to take some pictures. By this morning there was snow and blowing snow
with fog but still not too bad outside. Tonight it is a different story with
real wind and zero visibility. the temp is +7 degrees so it isn't too cold
but going to get the precip can in 80+mph wind is a task.