Re: [at-l] This is a great list.

At 12:29 PM 2/4/00 -0500, markusmc@hom.net wrote:
>Well just my luck that right here in my last few days before I leave my ISP

OK....for the official records <grin>.Please answer....
1) will you be publishing a journal?
2) will you be sending e-updates to anyone to share with us all
3) if the answer to both of these is no, how and the hell will I know when
to load up with soup if it's cold and dreary or watermelon if it's hot
when you hit midtrail??  I mean with a yoyo, that doubles my chances
but how.......
Of course if you do not want any interruptions on your wilderness experience
I can understand.....your loss <g>....I make a mean Rain Angel Soup.
Or yeah.....veggie or omni????