[at-l] This is a great list.

Well just my luck that right here in my last few days before I leave my ISP
has to screw up.
For some reason I cant get logged on dialing into my normal local numbers
but I can if I dial into a long distance number. Go figure.

Since my service is now iffy I want to make sure I get this out of the way
before I leave next week.  I just want everyone to know how much I've
enjoyed this list over the last 6 months.  Not only have I read every post
that has hit my mail box but I've read the last 2 years in the archives and
most of the 1st year. Sure sometimes I skipped some posts to get to the
info stuff but I always went back and read the other stuff too. It's all
the other stuff that really makes this list IMHO.  If it were nothing but
gear reviews (which you can get in lots of other places) it would be very
boring, and this list is anything but boring.  I dont know how many times
I've just set here infront of my computer and laughed out loud at the stuff
posted here.  And as a bonus every couple of days I got some really good
info too.  To me getting to know a little about the person and the kind of
hiking style they have just makes the gear reviews and trail comments that
much more meaningful.

I would love to meet each and everyone of you on this list, and hopefully I
will meet some of you on the trail this year.  So if you see a very serious
looking guy 6 ft tall with long black hair (thin on top) and a scruffy
multicolored beard and a blue Kelty pack.  Please say Hi.  Dont let the
serious look scare you off, and you'll usually need to speak to me first,
but once the ice is broke I'm really a very friendly guy.  Hopefully the
trail will loosen me up some.  Well at the least all my memories and
stories wont be military related anymore.

Thanks for all the help and
Best wishes to all of you, have a great 2000!
Mark
GAME 2000
          > YOYO 2000
MEGA 2000