Re(2): [at-l] Pot cozies (was Time to Get Ready---)

I must admit I have never SEEN one either, just heard that insulating your
pot while it sits after boiling the water and adding dehydrated food keeps
it hot enough that you don't have to simmer for x minutes, just let it
sit.   Of course since I have a severe aversion to washing pots, I would
put the boiling water into the bag with the dehydrated food in it and
never have to wash the pot!.   So therefore I don't NEED a pot cozy at
all!  Just a "food cozy".  Thanks Red, for making me clarify that for
myself!

Maybe it's just a brain cozy that I really need.....

Sharon

DaRedhead@aol.com writes:
>Here I've been backpacking for, oh, nine years now - and I NEVER heard of
>or
>saw a pot cozy.
>
>I clearly have lead a sheltered life . . .
>
>The Redhead
>* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *

Sharon Sharpe
Head Athletic Trainer