Re: Manly men, almost list related, was Re: [at-l] More money to be raised...

Just remember...

"You're not losing hair, you're gaining face."  :-)

That quote is from Christine Lavin's "Bald Headed Men."  I've got it on a
tape at home.  Very funny.  (She may have also done it with the Bitchin'
Babes.)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99