RE: [at-l] a smelly resupply question

I think my worst was when I spent five days hiking the AT in the Smokies one
November. I packed for the predicted 30 degree temperatures and didn't bring
a single t-shirt or pair of shorts. The temps ended up in the 70's with me
in Polartec...

Five days later Eric picks me up at Davenport Gap and delivers me directly
to the Knoxville Airport. The young lady sitting next to me on the aircraft
stared straight ahead and appeared do be practicing Yoga shallow breathing
exercises!

Lee I Joe