Re: [at-l] Attn Gearheads

For the truly geargeeky, there's the backpackinglight list. I've been lurking there a while and it's pretty fun, though I forgot how I got on. Coosa, JohnO, Mike Connick, kahley are all frequent posters — do you guys have the address-thingy handy? For that matter, hit JohnO's and MConnick's sites — they're a full and heavy bounty on lightweight info. I mean it. Heavy on lite.

>>> George Chris Gazunis <gazunis@CapAccess.org> 02/03/72

I've found some gear review pages that I've been looking at also...

http://www.outdoorreview.com/reviews/      (my favorite by far)
http://www.web-dzine.com/gearaddict/rvgear.html  (kinda messy)
http://www.web-dzine.com/gearaddict/rvgear.html (even more messy)
anyone have additions? suggestions? impositions? shrubbery?

Thanks
Chris