Re: [at-l] a smelly resupply question

On the other hand, there was the janitor type person with a mop in North
Adams who followed me around the grocery store and gave me dirty looks
during the massive downpour that was Floyd (I was a little wet and
dripping).  He didn't seem to think I was all that conscientious in
containing my dripping, but I guess it's all in your
perspective.  :)  Sometimes people just aren't going to be happy with you,
I guess.

-Sometime
ME->VA '99
GA->VA '00??