RE: [at-l] Winter Camping

At 07:30 AM 2/3/00 -0500, Ed Kendall wrote:
>I know that a hiker babe named Harpers Fairy claimed to have
>accomplished this unusual task
>In the Smokes, on a cold night, in a tightly packed shelter, on
>the upper level,  completely surrounded by hundreds of Boy Scouts
>But she was a nurse... they know all sorts of stuff.

Well I'm not a nurse and would never try this in mixed company but if
there is room for me to get up on my knees, I can pee in a bottle.  Not
really a bottle but an empty racquetball container.  Nifty things with a
tight screw lid and a wider neck for ....well hiker-babes can't normally look
and check their aim.  Plus, cause it isn't a gatorade bottle, it eliminates
a lot of risk.  ...yeech.
If I'm going to say this I'm going to say it!  Women can't aim with accuracy
so this requires container/ body contact and a few practice sessions at home.