[at-l] More money to be raised...

Alright, here we go. (This is true, too):
On my desk right now I have 12 John Mellencamp guitar picks. Send me a
check for $5, I'll send you a pick. (Make 'em out to Damascus UMC, ya
know)
Now, here's the biggie: I have in my sight the whiskers that made up my
beard at the end of my hike. (You can check the DNA if you want.
Everyone else seems to be) It was cut off at Ironmasters Ruck '99. $5
gets you 12 hairs in a baby-Ziplock.  Slyman, you want some more????

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98