Re: [at-l] Next Ruck

That's what I figured, and why I kept my mouth shut!  :)

Actually, I would be happy to HELP plan something in the New Englandish
area (after I move there this summer when I'm done hiking), but since I
don't live there yet, I might be a little too uninformed for that.

--Sometime
(who is very randomly moving to Boston, even though the only time I've been
there is when the bus stopped there for two hours on my way to ME)