[at-l] Monetary Matters

This last couple of weeks I've been in an anxious state as bills keep coming
as my AT starting date creeps closer. Car payments and insurance, rent, and
several other bills... And what if, when I do my taxes, that I OWE some? Then
I'll REALLY be in trouble! So, what I think I'll have to do is SELL MY CAR to
pay off my debt so I don't have to make payments while on the trail. I'm
really worried that I might start the hike with less than $1000. (I may be
able to have just that amount). WHAT HAVE PEOPLE NOTICED THEY MINIMALLY USED
FOR THE AT? Thanks -Rez