Re: [at-l] $$$$$$----

In a message dated 02/01/2000 9:54:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bullard@northnet.org writes:

> Flashback: Seems to me I remember back when this effort started some folks
>  modestly saying they really weren't very good at fund raising. I think the
>  fundraisers deserve a round of virtual applause (and maybe they should
>  consider changing careers).

And Navigator replies--
Well, there's this little matter of an Appalachian Trail museum that ALDHA's
trying to get off the ground, and it needs some fundraising help
too....anyone???

See http://www.aldha.org/atmuseum.htm for details. Our buddy Larry Luxenburg
(he of that fab AT book) was at the Ruck too, but he's kinda quiet. I nearly
tripped over him before I discovered the quiet little writer's circle going
on near the phone, and dove right into the fray.

Cheers, Navigator