Re: [at-l] Next Ruck

n a message dated 02/01/2000 8:48:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

>  Keeping that in mind, I think the plan will continue to hold a southern
RUCK
 (snip)

Early Nov better than late (chance of snow, and close to Thanksgiving); near
the AT better than not (Goose Creek and Amicalola Falls sound like great
possibilities!) Count me in to help...

And I like Kahley's idea of the Ruck website becoming Ruck Central-- check,
and ye shall discover where fellow hikers are congregating. Think about
this!! Hell, if I knew about the Indy bash earlier, I might have showed up--
there's sure to be some great karaoke going on with THAT crowd -- but I'm not
giving up 5 glorious days of backpacking for it! :)

Cheers, Navigator